Managed Disaster Recovery Services
4Service has built its reputation for superior service,
people and technology through a dedicated approach to what a “best practice”
backup solutions provider should be.
Since 2003, 4Service has successfully served businesses of every industry and size throughout Greater Los Angeles and across the nation. As a managed off-site data storage, disaster recovery and backup solutions provider, our solid track record is built on the hundreds of winning solutions we’ve designed for our clients, as well as the quality of our support services.
At 4Service, we combine industry-specific knowledge, management and technical expertise to provide our clients with unsurpassed Backup Solutions, Offsite Data Storage, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Colocation services. Delivering fully-managed, affordable solutions, we are with you through all phases of the project lifecycle, from strategy to assessment to implementation/integration to on-going operational support.
4Service also maintains an unprecedented commitment to the highest level of customer care. All of our services are fully documented in both electronic and written formats, with account managers conducting regular follow-ups to ensure complete client satisfaction. These policies provide for a precise accounting of our work, as well as detailed documentation of each client’s specific infrastructure.
All 4Service technical consultants are hand-picked to form the finest team of experienced and highly trained technicians. Every consultant possesses five to fifteen years of experience in technology infrastructure services. And our depth of experience serving a wide variety of industries places us in the unique position to promptly and efficiently serve any client.
Our main office is located in Agoura Hills, about 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles, and we have Colocation facilities in Las Vegas as well.
4SERVICE INC. HAS THE ANSWER:
What we do: (All these Services from a Single Provider)
How we do it: (No hardware/DR Software to purchase or internal labor costs)
- We provide all the hardware & DR software substantially reducing your capital outlay
- We provide the labor to manage it for you so your IT staff can focus on their core responsibilities
- We do it all at an
affordable price to give you the highest level of disaster recovery
at the lowest price
What is your Recovery Point/Time Objective (RPO/RTO)?
- How long can you afford to be down?
- How much data can you afford to lose?
Choose your service level:
- Offsite Tape Rotation & Storage
- Online Backups to our secure data center
- Server Replication (Imaging) with offsite rotation
- Disk-Based Backup with offsite rotation
- Real Time Data Protection with failover option
- Office Continuity at our business continuity center
- Telephone Continuity to our remote phone system
- Business Continuity Consultation & Planning
- IT Continuity to back
up your engineers 24/7 after a disaster
“We make disaster recovery our #1 priority so you don’t have to.”
World-Class Data Center Operations
4Service's high quality data center solutions protect your mission-critical applications and IT systems, and can significantly reduce your operating costs, decrease your risk of downtime, and help you achieve your primary business objectives. Our state-of-the-art Enterprise Data Centers provide a security-enhanced physical infrastructure, best-of-breed data center operations, and unparalleled support services.
Our data center operations model has several unique qualities that set us apart from other data center co-location and IT services providers:
- Our co-location solutions are specifically engineered for medium to large, data-intensive enterprise companies
- Our data centers are conveniently located in Agoura Hills, California and seismically stable Las Vegas, NV and St Louis, Missouri
- 10 Tier-One Backbone Providers under one roof
- High Capacity Fiber Optic Network
- Cisco Switches & Routers
- Strong SLA's with 100% Uptime guarantee in writing
- 24-hour Monitoring by Network Operations Center
- Onsite is a ½ Megawatt Turbo Diesel Generator
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Multiple Industrial Air Conditioning Units
- Cabinets, Racks and Cages are reinforced against Seismic disturbances
- Security - Biometric Scanners, Key Card System and Surveillance Cameras
- Comprehensive Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Solutions
Call us today for a complimentary preliminary analysis of your infrastructure.
We're so committed to helping secure your business; we'll start working for you before youíre even a client!